- Click Here to View Listings
- Directions from State Highway 30N take Co Hwy 123 heading North and home is on left, watch for green mailbox
- Public RemarksTown of Northampton rich in history dating back over 200 years, own a piece of this area with endless mountain areas and lake region, great country spot, one-floor living, laundry and baths on the main level with 3 spacious bedrooms, large kitchen with island, loads of cupboard space, living room is large and offers cathedral type ceilings, 2 full baths, 1 off master and the other off the hall area, full basement with access in from 1CA garage under house or stairwell from main level of home, nice sized front yard and very private backyard, located off a main state highway that is well maintained, needs some TLC but well worth the price for this country spot
- Information is taken from public records, old MLS sheets, and seller information when possible. Buyers are encouraged to investigate all data personally for accuracy. No expressed guarantee is given by Gage Realty.
- The home is being sold as-is subject to any inspections the buyer may elect to do. Gage Realty and the seller offer no guarantees as to the home or systems. This doesn’t mean there is something wrong. It just means we don’t know.
- Contact Lorrie M Bruce – Home: 518-835-6310 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or call the office at 518-372-7653 or E-mail us at GAGEREALTY@GMAIL.COM
- For more information please E-mail us at GAGEREALTY@GMAIL.COM
- See below for the photo gallery
The listing information contained here is based upon information which we deem reliable but is based on information supplied by third parties, and thus we cannot represent that it is accurate or complete, and it should NOT be relied upon. Buyers are encouraged to investigate all data personally for accuracy. No expressed guarantee is given by Gage Realty.The listing information is potentially subject to errors, omissions, and changes including price or withdrawal without notice
GAGE REALTY 131 MOHAWK AVENUE SCOTIA NY 12302 518-372-7653