- Click Here to View Listings
- Beautiful village property updated, live in this quaint village, school is a few blocks away, post office around the corner, the historic BroadalbinHotel is 2 blocks away to have a nice dinner, near the Great Sacandaga Lake within a short drive, beautiful covered front porch, nice eat-in kitchen & also formal DR, original hardwood doors &gleaming hardwood floors, bathroom on each level, 1 bedroom on main level w/laundry, 2nd fl has been transformed to bedroom suites complete w/bathroom, cedar closet, open concept w/a pull-down attic, unfinished bsmt w/room for finishing a great space, large att gar w/heat & high ceilings, a must-see,
- Information is taken from public records, old MLS sheets, and seller information when possible. Buyers are encouraged to investigate all data personally for accuracy. No expressed guarantee is given by Gage Realty.
- The home is being sold as-is subject to any inspections the buyer may elect to do. Gage Realty and the seller offer no guarantees as to the home or systems. This doesn’t mean there is something wrong. It just means we don’t know.
- Contact Lorrie M Bruce – Home: 518-835-6310 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or call the office at 518-372-7653 or E-mail us at GAGEREALTY@GMAIL.COM
- For more information please E-mail us at GAGEREALTY@GMAIL.COM
- See below for the photo gallery
The listing information contained here is based upon information which we deem reliable but is based on information supplied by third parties, and thus we cannot represent that it is accurate or complete, and it should NOT be relied upon. Buyers are encouraged to investigate all data personally for accuracy. No expressed guarantee is given by Gage Realty.The listing information is potentially subject to errors, omissions, and changes including price or withdrawal without notice
[gravityform id=”3″ title=”true” description=”true”]
GAGE REALTY 131 MOHAWK AVENUE SCOTIA NY 12302 518-372-7653