- Click Here to View Listings
- DirectionsTake State Highway 29 going North on the right side right before the Oppenheim SchoolPublic Remarks
- What a beautiful farmhouse has been well preserved, such a nice design with extremely large kitchen with sliding glass door to deck to above ground pool, bedrooms on main level 2nd floor as well, full bath on 1st and 2nd floors, large living room,formal dining room, such a large home, great country living at its best with large acres, large detached garage large shed- very large pole barn/outbuilding type, home sits back from the road and really is a great farmhouse just needs some updating and some finishing work
- Information is taken from public records, old MLS sheets, and seller information when possible. Buyers are encouraged to investigate all data personally for accuracy. No expressed guarantee is given by Gage Realty.
- The home is being sold as is subject to any inspections the buyer may elect to do. Gage Realty and the seller offer no guarantees as to the home or systems. This doesn’t mean there is something wrong. It just means we don’t know.
- Contact Lorrie M Bruce – Home: 518-835-6310 or E-mail LORRIE BRUCE EMAIL LINK for more information or call the office at 518-372-7653 or E-mail us at GAGEREALTY@GMAIL.COM
- BUYERS: please use the link after the photos to see this property.
- AGENTS: please email us for all showings if you are not on our MLS. Make sure you include the property address and when you want to go. LORRIE BRUCE EMAIL LINK
- See below for the photo gallery
The listing information contained here is based upon information which we deem reliable but is based on information supplied by third parties, and thus we cannot represent that it is accurate or complete, and it should NOT be relied upon. Buyers are encouraged to investigate all data personally for accuracy. No expressed guarantee is given by Gage Realty. The listing information is potentially subject to errors, omissions, and changes including price or withdrawal without notice
GAGE REALTY 131 MOHAWK AVENUE SCOTIA NY 12302 518-372-7653