- Rare opportunity to grab a great starter or retirement home within walking distance of all village services.
- You can tell the moment you walk inside the home is well loved and cared for.
- Attic is a walk up and unfinished but has potential to be turned into living space down the road.
- Large eat in kitchen with custom cabinetry.
- Large driveway for off street parking.
- Fenced yard.
- The home is easy to show to re qualified buyers only please
- Please email your questions for quickest response to GAGEREALTY@GMAIL.COM
- Recent refresh done. New carpeting, new paint, new hot water tank, new ceiling fan.
- Great starter home
- Large eat in kitchen.
- Full basement
- Rear yard and parking area.
- Small rear deck.
- Covered front porch.
- Entrance is from Howe Street.
- E-mail all questions please: GAGEREALTY@GMAIL.COM
NOT a bank foreclosure.
This one won’t last long. Like new 3 bedroom ranch walking distance to Upper Unions street business district. Short drive to world famous Central Park in Schenectady. Close to GE.
Where else you can you find a home that’s only 15 years old in this price range in this area?
Full basement has expansion possibilities with high ceilings.
- New kitchen with new appliances
- New heating system
- Freshly painted.
- New porch railing system,.
- New flooring
- Walk up attic.
- Full basement.
- Off street parking
- IF INTERESTED E-MAIL US AT GAGEREALTY@GMAIL.COM
Finishing touches being done to this updated home on a dead end street with easy access to all major highways as well as major shopping areas.
Expect to be ready by early May 2014
The entire house has been recently remodeled ranch at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac. Finished basement with built in bar. Second partially finished room in basement also. Master bedroom has a half bath with plumbing for a full bath under the floor, little left to do. NOT a drive-by at all. Large addition on rear of home cant be seen from the front. Attention to detail abounds inside with craftsmanship highly evident to all.